As a minimum DEFLECTA CRETE SEALS conforms to the following standards and certifications. Deflecta’s product profile is engineered to service MRM and internal bacterial concrete protection1 for Australian built constructions, Member State and Territories of the European Union2 Member countries of ASEAN, Chile, New Zealand, Thailand and the USA.
All testing on Deflecta’s products is verified in NATA3 approved laboratories.
NOTE: Deflecta reserves the right to agree to alternative Test Methods and other laboratory selection and the right to verify those Test Method results by an approved NATA laboratory.
APVMA – Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority
Vet-Ag Pathogen Control trading as Deflecta Crete Seals is certified by the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) and has been registered to use DEFLECTA ANTIMICROBIAL® since 26th May 2009
|Product||Deflecta Antimicrobial Concrete Sealant|
|Status||Registered 01/07/2013 – Current|
|Formulation Type||Aqueuos Concentrate|
|Pest alias||Including – B-Lactamase Producin|
Codex Alimentarius Standard CAC/GC 63-2007
Guidelines on the General Principles of Food Hygiene to the control of Lysteria Monocytogenes in Ready-To-Eat Foods
CODEX Membership: Australia Member (South West Pacific since 1963)
- AS 4674-2004 Design, construction and fit-out of food premises
- AS 1884-2012 Floor Coverings – Resilient Sheet & Tiles Installation / Ref – APPENDIX A – Testing for Moisture Content In Subfloors
MRM an internal bacterial concrete protection1
- MRM means Microbiological Risk Management in food production safety from primary producer, food processer and Ready-To-Eat food retailer
- Internal bacterial concrete protection means the concrete matrix has a Kill Rate of 99.99% (Log 10 cfu/mL) whilst at the same time suppress RH% movement within the concrete
Member States and Territories of the European Union2
- Deflecta microbicide product(s) conform to the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) status of chemicals entry into the EU
- NATA means National Australian Testing Authority