DEFLECTA ANTIMICROBIAL® is a Government Certified (APVMA approval no. 60195/56867) and Registered Biocide treatment for concrete. It impregnates both new and aged concrete with a biocide treatment that kills bacteria/pathogens on and within the concrete matrix for a minimum of 5 years. DEFLECTA ANTIMICROBIAL® is safe to use near humans and animals.
How it works
DEFLECTA ANTIMICROBIAL® treatment when applied to the concrete surface the product both penetrates and sanitises the concrete. The biocide becomes active, killing bacteria @ 99.99% while controlling moisture movement with-in the concrete matrix. The treatment remains active for a minimum period of 5 years.
If required as a wall treatment, DEFLECTA ANTIMICROBIAL® can be utilised for any concrete/cementitious render (mortar), putty material killing bacteria @ 99.99%.
- Kills disease carrying bacteria in or on concrete including: Staphylococcus Aureus (Golden Staph) - Listeria - Escherichia Coli (E.Coli) - Salmonella
- Active at 99.99% up to a depth of 100mm into the concrete matrix for minimum period of 5 years
- Suppresses growth of mould, mildew and fungi
- Suitable in concrete for potable water storage
- Approved by HACCP International for use in food preparation areas
- Low VOC* <10 grams per litre
Green Star Design, Green Building Council of Australia Compliant
- Zero VOS*
- Reduces internal water migration
- Water based and non-toxic formulation
- Purges waste material and odours ie; urine, oil etc., from aged concrete while sanitising it's matrix and surface
- Increases abrasion resistance and hardens concrete surface
- Minimises dusting
- Minimises surface cracking of new concrete
- Easy application
- Internal moisture suppressant
*VOC/VOS= Volatile Organic Compounds and Volatile Organic Solvents